In addition to basic required benefits, Waikiki Health offers its employees:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - Employees accrue PTO for vacation, sick leave and personal leave at a rate that increases with years of employment. So the longer an employee works at Waikiki Health, the more PTO he/she earns.
- Paid holidays - Waikiki Health observes most federal and state holidays.
- Paid Employee Wellness Time
- Medical, Dental, Drug and Vision Insurance (UHA, HDS, Kaiser)
- Retirement Benefits (Mutual of America) with generous employer contributions
- Recognized Domestic Partners and Reciprocal Beneficiary Relationships
- Flex Spending Plan (Benefit Services of Hawaii) - an optional benefit to use "pretax" dollars to pay for medical expenses
- Employee Assistance Program (WorkLife Hawaii) - Professional counseling services are available at no cost to employees and their household members to assist with personal or work-life balance issues
- Direct Payroll Deposit
Additional benefits for Providers:
- Licensing Reimbursement
- Continuing Medical Education Paid Time and Reimbursement
Benefits are subject to change and may vary depending on employment status and position. Please verify your benefits eligibility with Human Resources.